Administrative Support - Up to $15/hr
Our client in Worcester, MA is seeking an experienced Administrative Support to join their team. In this contract role, you will perform administrative functions, including receiving visitors and answering phone calls, and ensure the smooth operation of the headquarters. If you have two-plus years of experience, apply today!
Compensation: Up to $15/hr
Responsibilities for the Administrative Support:
- Welcome all visitors to the office
- Maintain general reception area and conference rooms
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Process incoming and outgoing daily mail, including distribution of mail and packages to staff
- Coordinate and order office supplies/equipment and kitchen supplies
- Ensures office activities are operational and in compliance with standards or guidelines
- Facilitate office maintenance and repairs
- Assist Chief People Officer with administrative support for hiring and on-boarding of staff
- Provide administrative support to Executive Director and staff
- Work on special projects or tasks
Requirements for the Administrative Support:
- Associate degree required, Bachelor’ s degree preferred
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in an administrative support position
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to contribute actively to a work environment that embraces diversity
- Ability to accept personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work, and for meeting expectations
- Ability to seek opportunities to resolve problems, achieve goals, or otherwise advance the company's mission
- Willingness to learn
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.