Boston, MA 02115
A top university in Boston, MA is seeking Administrative Support to jo join their team. This contract role is a lucrative opportunity for anyone with two to three years of experience. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Administrative Support:
- Greet and interact with University personnel and external contacts and refer them to appropriate resources
- Support setup and other logistics for day-to-day, small-scale, and large-scale events
- Assist with schedule/calendar management for leadership
- Maintain minutes for day-to-day and key strategic planning meetings
- Monitor and update various websites in support of marketing and outreach efforts
- Update various databases through data entry and maintenance
- Support procurement efforts through purchasing supplies, catering, etc.
- Provide other mission-critical support as needed
- Bachelor’ s degree strongly preferred
- 2-3 years of administrative experience, preferably in a college/university setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook (particularly the calendaring function), Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.