Framingham, MA 01702
Our client in Framingham, MA is seeking Administrative Support to join their team. In this contract role, you will provide administrative support service to the Dean, Director of Nursing and the Division of Health Sciences. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Administrative Support:
- Act as the frontline customer service representative for the Division of Health Sciences
- Provide accurate and timely resolutions to outstanding needs
- Provide clerical and administrative support including, but not limited to, answering the phone, mail distribution, ordering supplies, completing requisitions and purchase orders, etc.
- Assemble items of information in accordance with established procedures
- Provide information to the public, faculty, and administrators by telephone or in person
- Work with office staff and assist in managing special projects such as Pinning Ceremonies, Open Houses, Information Sessions
- Check for accuracy of material by proofreading and editing as needed to ensure proper spelling, punctuation, form content, clarity, and conformance with original data
Requirements for the Administrative Support:
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.