Administrative Support in Marketing
Boston, MA 02115
A leading university in Boston, MA is currently seeking an upbeat Administrative Support in Marketing. In this contract role, you will be assisting the chief of staff/assistant director by performing daily administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will have a strong administrative background and/or marketing background. This position has the opportunity to go perm after 1-2 months. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Administrative Support in Marketing:
- Provide administrative support
- Manage the content management system (WordPress)
- Post events, blog posts, and Social Media Posts
- Provide PowerPoint presentations
- Operate phones/scheduling/email responses
Requirements for the Administrative Support in Marketing:
- Executive level administrative experience (will look at marketing/writing backgrounds)
- Experience with content management systems, WordPress knowledge ideal
- Strong Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- Social Media experience a plus
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.