Agile Project Analyst - $65/hr
A prominent financial services company in Boston, MA is seeking an Agile Project Analyst to join their team. This contract role is a fantastic opportunity for anyone with three to five years of business/requirements analysis experience and well as experience with agile methodologies. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Agile Project Analyst:
- Create and elaborate on User Stories
- Analyze existing processes and data
- Analyze existing and new integrations to understand changes that need to be made
- Work with external vendors on requirements and implementations
- Work with internal business partners to determine the proper future state processes
- Insurance background or financial services background preferred
- Experience with Agile methodologies preferred
- 3-5 years of business/requirements analysis experience
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.