Alternative Investment Analyst
Boston, MA 02210
A top investment management firm in Boston, MA is seeking an Alternative Investment Analyst to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for the financing, accounting, and operations for the long/short equity, multi-strategy, global macro, private equity and relative value hedge funds. You will also assist the Fund Accounting, Treasury and Financial Reporting teams and will oversee centralized tasks and the monthly NAV process. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Alternative Investment Analyst:
- Support monthly Net Asset Value (NAV) review processes
- Perform a variety of daily/weekly/monthly centralized activities, such as manager and regulatory reporting
- Research and resolve complex cash and position reconciliation items
- Assist managers and analysts with strategic and tactical projects
Requirements for the Alternative Investment Analyst:
- College undergraduate degree, preferably in accounting, finance, or business
- Proficient analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills are required
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.