Associate Financial Analyst
Cambridge, MA 02142
Our client in Cambridge, MA is looking for an Associate Financial Analyst to join their team. In this contract role, you will create month-end budget and actual analyses' to be presented to marketing and enablement leaders. Additionally, you will support the team in the development and management of the annual expense budge and quarterly forecasting updates. If you have a Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a Business related field and one year of experience with financial analysis, apply today!
- Responsibilities for the Associate Financial Analyst:
- Support the Marketing & Enablement Organization with OPEX spend analysis using Hyperion and ABI Reports
- Create month-end budget vs. actual analyses to be presented to Marketing & Enablement leaders
- Assist with creating monthly OPEX reporting packages with multiple levels of detail to be distributed across various levels of Marketing & Enablement management
- Support team in the development and management of the annual expense budget and quarterly forecasting updates
- Assist in forecasting, financial analysis scenarios, and preparing monthly budget vs. actual reports utilizing Hyperion and ABI Reports for the Marketing & Enablement Organization
- Prepare ad HOC financial analyses and analytical support as required
Requirements for the Associate Financial Analyst:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or a related field/equivalent experience
- At least one year of experience with financial analysis or equivalent coursework
- Hyperion planning and Tableau reporting preferred
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.