Benefits Administrative Assistant
Marlboro, MA 01760
Our client in Marlborough, MA is seeking a Benefits Administrative Assistant to join their team. This is a three month contract role that is a great opportunity for anyone with prior administrative experience. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Benefits Administrative Assistant:
- Update project spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations
- Support US open enrollment
- Coordinate benefit fairs with local HR and vendors
- Track required updates to US Benefits Connect website
- Review communications/resources and update based on new programs/changes related to open enrollment
- Participate in implementation meetings
- Prior administrative experience
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.