Bilingual Customer Support Specialist
Waltham, MA 02451
Our client in Waltham, MA is seeking a Bilingual Customer Support Specialist to join their team. In this contract-to-perm role, you will be responsible for providing customer support to customers and clients. You will also be responsible for retrieving and performing data entry. The ideal candidate has excellent customer service skills and is fluent in both Spanish and English. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Bilingual Customer Support Specialist:
- Answer calls, respond to email and voicemail from customer and client customer service line
- Respond to or routes inquiries from external or internal sources with customized correspondence in the required language
- Perform research on customer issues as needed, including researching account information, troubleshooting technical errors, and other analysis and research as requested by Management or the team
- Log and track all customer contacts and report daily to Management
- Acquire, enter, update, research, verify and/or retrieve data into/from various systems and ensure the accuracy and confidentiality of information recorded
- Perform data entry, either manually or using technology, when needed or required
Requirements for the Bilingual Customer Support Specialist:
- High School and/or some College
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Fluent in English and Spanish, verbal and written
- Moderate to advanced Microsoft office, word processing, spreadsheet knowledge and skills
- Ability to type 30 wpm
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.