Billing Analyst - Up to $27/hr
Natick , MA 01760
Out client in Natick, MA is looking for a Billing Analyst to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will be reviewing and processing monthly DBE billing, and providing strong customer service across all departments in relation to accurate bill processing. If you have three years of experience in an insurance, medical, or banking environment and prior experience using EPIC, apply today!
Compensation: Up to $27/hr
Responsibilities for the Billing Analyst:
- Provide strong customer service
- Conduct billing and reconciling statements
- Manage bank deposits for Direct Bill Commission Account
- Maintain commission charts
- Support the mail desk: Sort incoming mail, logs and maintains incoming policy counts. Prepares outgoing mail and policy distribution
- Maintain the logs for scanning time and submits monthly
Requirements for the Billing Analyst:
- Three years of related experience in an insurance, medical, or banking environment
- Prior experience using EPIC
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.