Billing/Charge Entry Coordinator - $18-20/hr
Boston, MA 0210902111
Our prominent healthcare client in Concord, MA is seeking a Billing/Charge Entry Coordinator to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will keep an accurate total of changes entered for the day and verify that insurance information in patients is correct. Additionally, you will help answer questions from insurance companies in regards to the billing process and help relay that information to patients. If you have a strong work ethic, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Billing/Charge Entry Coordinator:
- Use of Modifier when applicable
- Use of GE Centricity for billing software
- Keep an accurate total of changes entered for the day
- Run a check and balance reports
- Manage paper storage of encounter forms
- Verify that insurance information is in patients record
- Answer inquiries from insurance companies and patient’ s and explain all actions pertaining to the billing process.
- Correct claims that are rejected after initial scrubber report for any missing information
Requirements for the Billing/Charge Entry Coordinator:
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.