Business Analyst- Service Now Platform
Cambridge, MA 02138
A prestigious institution in Cambridge, MA is seeking a Business Analyst to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for, and provide, subject-matter expertise and testing support of the institution’ s ServiceNow workflow management tool. This position provides second and third-level support for issue resolution and represents customer interests in IT meetings and projects. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Business Analyst:
- Develop and maintain up-to-date technical and administration documentation for a portfolio of technologies, especially ServiceNow
- Document and understand patterns of business activities
- Maintain a schedule of configuration changes, validation tasks and maintenance tasks to ensure seamless delivery to users
- Work within the existing IT infrastructure to assist in project development, testing, and implementation of systems upgrades
- Develop and maintain deep knowledge of current industry trends, staying abreast of changes as they occur in order to provide technology leadership
- Participate in the evaluation of other administrative technologies that might be used to supplement the current environment
- Answer Tier II and Tier III support requests for administrative technologies
- Advanced business and technical writing skills, process modelling, cost benefit analysis, understanding of systems engineering and change management concepts
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience
- MBA and CBAP a plus
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, including process flow diagramming
- Experience with the ServiceNow platform
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.