Boston, MA 02116
A top financial services company in Boston, MA is seeking a Business Analyst to join their team. This contract role pays up to $60/hr – apply today!
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Responsibilities for the Business Analyst:
- Provide support for medium to large business projects meeting time and quality targets
- Act as liaison between the business and systems areas as solutions are being developed to meet business needs
- Develop and elaborate on user stories to define business needs
- Conduct feasibility studies, needs analysis, cost/benefit analysis and work flow analysis for projects
- Establish a test plan and expected results, conduct user acceptance testing, identify issues and recommend solutions
- Influence and negotiate with others to meet project deadlines
- Coordinate and work with vendors on specific activities as they pertain to the projects being worked on
- Prepare, develop and/or support training materials and user specification requirements
- 3-5 years’ experience in business analysis/requirements development supporting medium to large size projects.
- Agile Experience – Proficiency in drafting user stories with clear solution criteria
- Rally Experience
- Knowledge of testing procedures, case development and expected results
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable, handle multiple demands and competing priorities, and meet deadlines
- Insurance experience preferred
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service
- High degree of professionalism and initiative
- The desire to learn new things and perform activities across multiple roles to drive the success of the business
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship