Business Process Analyst
Marlborough, MA 01760
Our client in Marlborough, MA is looking for a Business Process Analyst to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for supporting the profitable and sustainable growth of the management of purchase-to-pay SOX controls and value improvement initiatives within the global business services organization. If you have a bachelor’ s degree in a related field and at least two years of purchase-to-pay experience, apply today!
Compensation: Up to $47/hr
Responsibilities for the Business Process Analyst:
- Partner with Service Delivery teams to drive global end to end processes to drive consistency and improved cost metrics
- Conduct business analysis on business problems to produce well-constructed and actionable recommendations and workplans to solve the business problem
- Manage user access requests to Purchase-to-Pay systems, such as a requisitioning tool called E-Req and accounts payable tool, called VIM (Vendor Invoice Management)
- Serve in multiple capacities to support collaborative User Acceptance Testing (UAT) such as writing test scripts, testing, translating UAT processes into Training materials, and conducting training for Purchase-to-Pay processes and tools, specifically Ariba’ s Purchase-to-Pay tool
- Collaborate with leaders and their organization to inspire a continuous improvement culture by deploying process improvements.
- Partner with leaders, champions, and employees to share best practices to further accelerate the rate of improvement
- Develop departmental performance metrics, track and facilitate countermeasure creation/ fulfillment
Requirements for the Business Process Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in related field and/or equivalent experience
- Two to four years of Purchase-to-pay experience
- Two to four years of Enterprise and Process Improvement / Lean related experience
- At least two years of experience deploying improvements using a system implementation methodology
- Proven results applying lean in enterprise-wide and transactional environments
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.