Business System Analyst
Cambridge, MA 02138
Our client in Cambridge, MA is looking for a Business System Analyst to join their team. In this contract role, you will assist with the business case development to analyze the company’ s current state in terms of people, process, and product. If you have a bachelor’ s degree and at least four years of experience working with administrative systems, apply today!
Compensation: $60 +/hr
Responsibilities for the Business System Analyst:
- Assist with the business case development
- Analyze current state in terms of people, process and product
- Develop conceptual or graphic prototypes and mockups
- Design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage project scope, acceptance, installation and deployment
- Design scenario-based test plan to validate the solution to determine if it has fulfilled the requirements and is usable
- Serve as subject matter expert supporting the development or training and communications
Requirements for the Business System Analyst:
- Bachelor’ s degree with coursework in information systems or computer science preferred
- At least four years’ experience working with administrative systems, preferably in business analyst capacity.
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.