Business System Analyst
Framingham, MA 01701
Our client in Framingham, MA is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will be engaging with business stakeholders to identify requirements for current, and future, products through ongoing interaction. A strong candidate must be able to translate requirements to well-written user stories and bridge the gap between business and technology. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Business Systems Analyst:
- Engage Business Stakeholders to identify requirements for current and future products through ongoing interaction
- Ability to translate requirements to well-written user stories to bridge the gap between business and technology
- Facilitate user acceptance testing through creation of critical success factors and testing outlines to ensure requirements are met
- Provide routine and transparent product updates to all levels of stakeholders via formal presentations and written communication
- Create effective release communications for business stakeholders which outline key features and benefits
- Stay informed of industry trends and best practices for current products and technologies in the Data Space to shape how to go about meeting business needs
- Review technical solutions to ensure the business requirements and long-term product goals are being
Requirements for the Business Systems Anal Analyst
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.