Call Center Administrative Support
Boston, MA 02111
A state agency in Boston, MA is seeking a bilingual Call Center Administrative Support to join their team. In this contract role, you will work in the Accounts Payable/Billing department providing support to the Department's Payment Assistance phone line (PAL). This line responds to foster/adoptive parent payment. In addition, you will serves as the primary back-up for stop payment requests and income verification requests. Apply today!
Hours: Monday through Friday, 9am - 5am
Responsibilities for the Call Center Administrative Support:
- Process provider invoices for payment through the Department’ s internal FamilyNet system
- Respond to incoming calls made through the Department’ s Payment Assistance Line (PAL)
- Perform data entry into a Microsoft Access database of PAL line calls and their resolution for tracking purposes
- Process and track stop-payment requests through the State Treasurer’ s Office
- Log and process Vendor W-9s through the State Treasurer’ s Office
- Date stamp and distribute incoming mail at least one day per week
- Respond to providers regarding billing discrepancies and related billing/payment issues
- Bilingual Conversational Spanish
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.