Call Center Coordinator
A leading institution in Boston, MA is seeking a Call Center Coordinator to join their team. In this contract role, you will triage and resolve new patient and general inquiries to the dental school made over the phone or online. You will be responsible for assisting patients and matching them with the clinical option that is most appropriate for their needs. The ideal candidate has excellent customer service skills and a Dental industry background. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Call Center Coordinator:
- Triage or resolve phone inquiries for every clinic, every office, and every function at the dental school
- Schedule new patient appointments for 14+ different clinics
- Resolve and track online appointment requests
- Provide medical and dental insurance information as appropriate
- Maintain patient electronic records
- Submit changes to the knowledge base
- Participate in regular team meetings
Requirements for the Call Center Coordinator:
- High School Degree/equivalency
- 0-1 year of job-related experience
- Dental Industry background, ideal
- Experience in a call center or customer facing role, preferred
- Fluency in a second language (Mandarin, Cantonese, Spanish, Portuguese, Vietnamese or Haitian Creole, preferred)
- Basic computer skills knowledge
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.