Call Center Representative (Medicare)
Quincy, MA 02169
A health care organization in Quincy, MA is seeking a Call Center Representative to join their team. In this contract role, you will provide best-in-class service to all constituents to increase market membership, build customer loyalty, extend customer retention, and satisfy corporate goals and objectives. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Call Center Representative:
- Receive and respond to a high volume of incoming calls
- Provide accurate and thorough information on company benefits, eligibility and enrollment policies to members, prospective members and internal customers
- Process PCP changes, profile changes, and material requests for most products
- Capture and document customer feedback; receive, resolve, and route complaints as defined by Department policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Handle appeals process inquiries
- Protect member privacy and confidentiality by consistently maintaining full compliance with all HIPAA regulations
- Manage time appropriately to maximize availability to assist customers
- High school diploma
- Medicare Advantage knowledge a plus
- Minimum of three years of customer service experience in a managed care environment
- Successful completion of a comprehensive Member Services training program
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.