Call Center Representative
Boston, MA 02114
A healthcare organization in Boston, MA is seeking a Call Center Representative to join their team. In this contract role, you will provide exemplary service and customer care to every caller. As the Call Center Representative, you will also ensure that the main number, page calls and answering service are answered in a consistent, efficient, and courteous manner. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Call Center Representative:
- Handle 300-500 incoming and outgoing calls per shift in an expedient, efficient and courteous manner using the prescribed phraseology
- Process calls for the Main Listed Number, Patient Information, Paging, and Answering Service
- Respond to requests to page staff members as well as retrieval of executed pages
- Change the current paging status as requested by the holder of the pager
- Maintain the ability to multi-task and toggle between multiple screens seamlessly
- Respond to all telephone inquiries for patient information which may include handling confidential information
- Respond to requests from staff regarding department on-call schedules
- Handle answering service calls in an efficient and courteous manner using prescribed guidelines
- High school diploma or equivalent, type 35 wpm, knowledge of Windows applications
- Phone-based customer service and/or call center experience required; hospital/medical environment preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced medical environment
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills
- Knowledge of various “ Codes” and their procedures
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.