Call Center Representative
Boston, MA 02215
A leading medical facility in Boston, MA is seeking an experienced Call Center Representative to join the team. In this contract role, you will be directing patient access to the practice by answering, screening and processing a high volume of incoming calls in a dedicated call center. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Call Center Representative:
- Answer, screen and process a high volume of calls in a professional manner
- Utilize and adhere to the phone scripts and guidelines for triage calls
- Ask appropriate questions and use independent judgment within the scope of knowledge and authority to determine the type of appointment, appropriate provider and urgency needed
- Utilize centralized scheduling system and software applications to schedule appointments
- Verify and update patient’ s demographic information and transfer to registration for update
- Inform patient of necessary preparation for scheduled visit, including providing documents, films and notes from other providers, required preparation and protocol for diagnostic tests and procedures
Requirements for the Call Center Representative:
- 3-5 years of call center and/or telephone customer service experience
- Strong typing skills 40+wpm.
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.