Care Connection Coordinator
A leasing medical center in Boston, MA is seeking a Care Connection Coordinator to join their team. In this contract role, you will work the hours of 8: 30am-5pm. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Care Connection Coordinator:
- Respond to calls/request from patients
- Provide excellent customer service satisfaction on all levels
- Answer and reply to a large volume of telephone calls and internet inquiries
- Seek knowledge of physician services proactively (new providers, procedures, etc.) via marketing communications, the hospital website and department meetings
- Facilitate multiple specialty appointments for patients in coordination with department schedulers and requesting physicians/providers
- Investigates, updates and maintains provider data to ensure accurate and timely clinical communication
Requirements for the Care Connection Coordinator:
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.