Cash Application Specialist - Great Plains Experience
Waltham, MA 02451
A growing insurance company in Waltham, MA is seeking a Cash Application Specialist to join their team. This contract role is a great opportunity for someone who has Great Plains experience and who can handle the processing of incoming cash. This position pays up to $25-30/hr. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Cash Application Specialist:
- Ensure daily accurate balancing of deposits received and accounts receivable in Great Plains
- Ensure daily accurate posting of credit card payments, cash receipts, ACH and insurance payments
- Ensure timely daily resolution of any unidentified receipts
- Work with employees as necessary to ensure cash is appropriately applied to open invoices
- Adhere to month end closing and weekly reporting processes
- Maintain strong communication with billing and collections team
- Create, review, and process all data on daily reports
- Verify payments and match outstanding balances
- Associate’ s or Bachelor’ s degree
- 2 or more years of Great Plans experience
- Detail orientated individual as high volume and repetitive
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to listen, communicate (written and verbal), and follow up effectively with other employees and customers
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work efficiently
- Work through different scenarios to manage volume and accurate posting
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.