Certified Medical Assistant
Worcester, MA 01605
Department: Urgent Care
Pay Rate: $22.53/hr
Ambulatory Clinic experience preferred**** Using a team-based approach to care, the Medical Assistant works with team members to provide high quality, safe, evidence-based care to there patients.
1. Performs Office Visit Planning/reviews EHR prior to the start of the session and is part of a pre-visit huddle with team members 2. Maintains a clean, orderly and safe environment for patients and visitors. Ensures exam rooms are kept clean, organized, and fully stocked 3. Performs point-of-care testing, clinical procedures, and assessments according to Health Center policies and procedures 4. Prepares patients for examinations, procedures, and treatments 5. Assists providers and nurses in the collection, processing, and tracking of forms 6. In collaboration with providers and the nurse manager, works with patient data to follow-up and track patient results 7. Meets compliance and regulatory standards 8. Participates in practice- and organization-wide training and quality improvement initiatives 9. Performs other duties as assigned
The temp will be in a clinic.
· Must be a CERTIFIED Medical Assistant with PROOF of your certification.
· Must be CERTIFIED in Basic Life Support, and Certification must be within this year.
· Must have ambulatory clinic EKG experience.
· Must be able to pass a drug test
· Must be able to obtain a TB Test
· Must be able to provide proof of immunizations (Hep B, Chicken Pox, Tetanus, MMR, and Flu)