Change Management / Project Management – Financial Services
Boston, MA 02109
A top financial services company in Boston, MA is seeking a Change Manager/Project Manager to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for managing medium to large projects and/or segments of larger, more complex projects through the project development life cycle. The Change Manager/Project Manager will also lead a team of subject matter experts, analysts and other participants to ensure successful project execution and provide project updates and communicates effectively to project sponsors and stakeholders. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Change Manager/Project Manager:
- Work closely with sponsors and Systems counterparts to define the project scope, develop the project plan, and manage the project budget
- Execute project tasks, mitigation of project risks, resolution of issues and management of resources to successfully meet project goals and deliverables
- Lead a team of subject matter experts, analysts and other participants to ensure successful project execution in accordance with best practices and standards
- Provide project updates and communicate effectively to project sponsors and stakeholders
- Provide coaching and performance feedback for project team members
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the project sponsor's division and product, operating platform, business strategy, vision and priorities by achieving project goals and delivering desired results
- Deliver well thought out recommendations to Stakeholders, Steering Committees, Project Sponsors and implement action plan to achieve required results
- Lead business analysis to determine how changing business needs will affect the system or product
Requirements for the Change Manager/Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years related work experience
- Financial Services Industry experience and knowledge of Custody operations strongly preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of project management principles, tools and techniques including business case development, ROI analysis, planning and issues management
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies / delivery approach
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.