Change Management/Business Analyst - $30+/hr
Boston, MA 02110
Our client in Boston, MA is looking for a Change Management/Business Analyst to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for managing post sales processing and servicing activities to met service level agreements in a cost effective manner. If you have three to five years of successful operations and management experience and a Bachelor’ s degree, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Change Management/Business Analyst:
- Lead business process and change management for the program, including developing, managing, and enhancing overall program delivery
- Oversee delivery of programs and projects for continuous improvement related to key operational strategies and initiatives
- Participate in the transfer of knowledge of methodologies and best practices to peers and colleagues through collaboration, mentoring, and formal presentation and consulting
- Implement change management programs that ensure stakeholders are knowledgeable, prepared, and motivated for the changes and develop the skills and knowledge necessary to be successful.
- Provide input to ensure learning programs, training, and support materials are effective.
- Create and maintain deployment readiness plan; monitor and manage cross-functional teams to ensure key milestone activities are completed
Requirements for the Change Management/Business Analyst:
- Three to five years of successful operations and management experience
- Bachelor’ s degree required or equivalent credentials
- Master’ s degree and/or PMP or other related Operations certification designation highly desirable
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.