Change Management Project Manager
Boston, MA 02109
Our client in Boston, MA is looking for a Change Management Project Manager to join their team. In this contract role, you will lead the project team a various business units in defining scope, planning, budgeting, and resources. You will ensure that all project emmebrs adhere to a strong project execution strategy and apply strong management standards to ensure their completion. If you have a bachelor’ s degree or equivalnt experience and at least eight years of related work experience, apply today
Responsibilities for the Change Management Project Manager:
- Lead the project team and various business units in defining scope, planning, budgeting and control all project tasks, resources and deliverables
- Apply strong project management standards and best practices to ensure successful execution of projects on scope, on schedule and on budget
- Ensure that all project members adhere to strong project execution methodology standards and best practices throughout the project lifecycle
- Review business cases, business requirements, functional specifications, and implementation plans.
- Identify and manage business and analyst resources to successfully execute the project plan.
- Ensure thorough testing of all system changes, including user acceptance testing, regression testing, client testing and parallel/pilot testing as required.
- Prepare and present Change Oversight materials
Requirements for the Change Management Project Manager:
- Bachelor’ s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- At least eight years of related work experience
- Financial services industry experience and knowledge of custody operations strongly preferred
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.