Boston, MA 02110
Our client in Boston, MA is looking for a Citation Specialist to join their team. In this role, you will provide assistance in respect to coordinating the citation and information disclosure statement process. If you have at least two years of experience in patent prosecution support and are familiar with USPTO procedures, apply today!
Compensation: up to $85K
Responsibilities for the Citation Specialist:
- Prepare, maintain, and file all Information Disclosure Statements and any necessary certifications with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Identify and indicate links between inventions, inventors, scientists, etc. by cross- citing across patent families and subject matter
- Obtain and update references (cited works and citing works) as needed, from identified resources
- Obtain translation of foreign references
- Prepare Section 18 forms for filing in Israel and forwarding of relevant references to various jurisdictions
- Submit and reference the annexure with the specification, when modifications such as additions, deletions or amendments are made
Requirements for the Citation Specialist:
- Minimum of two years’ patent prosecution support experience is required.
- Familiar with USPTO procedures, rules and requirements.
- Ability to utilize IP Software with the demonstrated ability to learn new technology, processes and procedures effectively and with confidence.
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits program
- Medical and dental plans
- Company-sponsored life and disability insurance
- 401(k) and profit sharing retirement plans
- Generous paid time off
- on-site child care
- Focus on health and wellness of staff including free health screenings
- Educational seminars