Client Operations Specialist/Onboarding Specialist
Winchester, MA 01890
A financial services company in Winchester, MA is seeking a Client Operations Specialist/Onboarding Specialist to join their team. You will ensure clients have a superior experience by being responsible for the client onboarding process and supporting documentation to successfully establish investment accounts and prepare for the ongoing relationship. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Client Operations Specialist/Onboarding Specialist:
- Complete account applications, asset transfer forms, beneficiary designations, move money forms, etc.
- Oversee and manage the asset transfer process
- Establish rapport with custodial contacts to ensure timely and accurate completion of requests and resolve outstanding issues
- Ensure accounts are accurately established, client services are set up correctly and clearly communicated
- Update Advisor/CRM on status of tasks
- Complete life insurance and annuity applications and gain knowledge on different processes and products
- Ensure proper recordkeeping and adherence to policies and procedures
- Ensure Salesforce CRM and related workflow databases are updated accurately and on a timely basis
- Ensure desk and online documentation are kept in good order including scanning and faxing client documentation
- Review client data and files for completeness and accuracy
- Bachelor’ s Degree, business related (finance, accounting, or marketing, etc.) preferred
- Experience in working with LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Advisory Firm or a Wealth Management/Financial Planning Firm an added plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and balance competing priorities
- Must be process oriented and the ability to work in a faced paced growing environment
- Must demonstrate a desire for client service and have a sense of stewardship
- Strong working knowledge of Mac environment and Microsoft Office applications
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CRM preferred
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Comfortable with technology and paperless office operations
- Comfortable communicating with advisors, clients, vendors and co-workers
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.