Client Relationship Manager
Winchester, MA 01890 | Direct Hire
Our client in Winchester, MA is seeking a Client Relationship Manager to join their team. As the Client Relationship Manager, you will work closely with the advisor and other team members to ensure a superior client experience. This includes being responsible for the client onboarding process and supporting documentation to successfully establish investment accounts or a financial plan and prepare for the ongoing relationship. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Client Relationship Manager:
- Ensure the high-quality onboarding of new clients or adding additional services
- Participate in client meetings as necessary to accurately complete account applications, asset transfer forms, beneficiary designations, and associated documents
- Oversee and manage the asset transfer process
- Work closely with the Advisor and Investment Analyst/Team to invest client assets according to agreed-upon schedule
- Ensure accounts are accurately established, clients services are set up correctly and clearly communicated
- Manage planned client interactions and respond to client requests
- Participate in client meetings as necessary to prepare agendas and accompanying materials, confirm and document decisions, ensure action steps are completed on a timely basis
- Draft correspondence and serve as a liaison between advisors and clients to ensure communication and subsequent completion of action steps
- Work closely with Advisor and Investment Analyst/Team to coordinate investment account activity including communicating trades to clients, updating investment objective documentation, etc.
- Handle client-initiated changes and transactions including updating beneficiary forms, process incoming contributions, facilitating account distributions, journaling of assets between accounts, etc.
- Perform analysis and/or conduct research to prepare client specific solutions
- Assist with research and gain understanding to present insurance needs analysis
- Prepare routine investment/portfolio research projects including performance reporting, fee analysis, potential tax ramifications of transactions, etc.
- Assist in the gathering, organizing, and analysis of client data necessary to develop a financial plan including account statements, tax returns, estate planning documents, etc.
- Work as necessary to develop client specific marketing and education collateral
- Ensure proper recordkeeping and adherence to policies, processes, and procedures
- Ensure CRM and related workflow databases are updated accurately and on a timely basis.
- Ensure desk and online documentation are kept in good order including scanning and faxing client documentation
- Review client data and files for completeness and accuracy
- Bachelor’ s Degree, business related (finance, accounting, or marketing, etc.) preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in the financial services industry OR in a similar position (finance, accounting, marketing, etc.) in a related industry
- Experience in working with LPL Financial an added plus
- Life Insurance license preferred
- Series 7 (GSRE) preferred
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship