Client Reporting Analyst
Boston, MA 02117
A major financial services firm in Boston, MA is seeking a Client Reporting Analyst to join their team on a contract basis. The Client Reporting Analyst is responsible for providing client reporting support for MIFID II regulations for Asset Management clients. Apply today for the excellent opportunity!
Responsibilities for the Client Reporting Analyst:
- Create and implement new processes to support client reporting requirements to meet MIFID II regulatory requirements
- Draft and maintain policies and procedures for supporting MIFID II reporting requirements
- Perform analysis and drive execution of strategic solution for MIFID II reporting requirements
- Coordinate and verify the information required for the preparation of client reports, management reports, audit requests, other financial reports.
- Validate and approve reports prepared by analyst; provide support to analyst
- Prioritize and manage multiple reporting deadlines, maintain checklists
- Perform reasonability analyses and explain variances; prepare statistical data for management use.
- Identify and report weaknesses, and apply financial and operational controls to mitigate risks. Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Organize and file records as per departmental policy, manage shared mailboxes and archive directories
- Participate in testing investment systems upgrades and releases as well as process changes, as required
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge, in particular on investment related business
- Participate in projects, as required
- Back up and cross-train with team members, as required
Requirements for the Client Reporting Analyst:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in accounting or finance
- 2+ years of client servicing experience
- Solid interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Experience working with derivatives products, futures, repos, is a plus
- Strong numerate accuracy and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Thorough knowledge and experience in information systems and in particular of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), an asset
- Understanding of various investments instruments such as bonds, stocks, short terms, derivatives etc., considered a plus
- Understanding of the financial services industry, in particular investment funds
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship