Client Reporting Analyst
Waltham, MA 02451
A top financial services company in Boston, MA is seeking a Client Reporting Analyst to join their team. This contract role pays up to $35/hr – apply today!
Responsibilities for the Client Reporting Analyst:
- Create and implement new processes to support new client reporting requirements
- Draft and maintain policies and procedures for supporting client reporting function
- Coordinate and verify the information required for the preparation of client reports, management reports, audit requests, other financial reports
- Prepare, validate, and deliver reports in a timely manner
- Validate and approve reports prepared by analyst; provide support to analyst
- Prioritize and manage multiple reporting deadlines, maintain checklists
- Perform reasonability analyses and explain variances
- Prepare statistical data for management use
- Document and keep existing documentation up to date for the procedures and processes under responsibility
- Identify and propose process improvements
- Identify and report weaknesses, and apply financial and operational controls to mitigate risks
- Organize and file records as per departmental policy, manage shared mailboxes and archive directories
- University degree in accounting or finance
- 2+ years of client servicing experience
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Experience working with derivatives products, futures, repos, an asset
- Strong numerate accuracy and analytical skills
- Attention to detail, good organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
- Aptitude to work independently and also collaboratively as team player
- Thorough knowledge and experience in information systems and in particular of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), an asset
- Understanding of various investments instruments such as bonds, stocks, short terms, derivatives etc., an asset
- Understanding of the financial services industry, in particular investment funds
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.