Client Service Fund Analyst - Financial Services
Boston, MA 02109
A leading financial services company in Boston’ s Financial District is seeking a Client Service Fund Analyst to join their team. In this contract-to-perm role, you will be responsible for the proper servicing of commingled investment portfolios. The position focuses on fund accounting using technology, processing transactions, and monitoring trade settlements. With direct supervision of senior accountants, you will also be responsible for the mutual fund accounting activities of one or two smaller and/or less complex funds, assist in preparing month/year end reports and completing other ad hoc and recurring analyses. This position pays $14/hr + overtime. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Client Service Fund Analyst:
- Maintain complete accounting records of 1 to 4 commingled investment asset portfolios
- Process security or cash transactions as necessary
- Ensure accurate and timely valuation of all assets within the portfolio
- Prepare & reconcile monthly accounting proof packages
- Reconcile Foreign & Domestic cash securities positions with other departments or institutions periodically
- Complete and monitor trade settlement
- Review and resolve accounting related breaks daily
- Utilize company internal systems to support client servicing deliverables
- Assist senior team member with client conversions and assist in activities that support the measurement of Client Service Standards
- Provide a timely response and solution to internal inquiries, escalating to Sr. Client Service Rep. as necessary
- Research, identify and escalate internal issues that impact client servicing
Requirements for the Client Service Fund Analyst:
- BA/BS degree (business/finance/accounting concentration is preferred), or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrate superior client service
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Flexibility to work alternative hours and overtime
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.