Client Service Specialist
Franklin, MA 02038
KNF&T Staffing is looking for a Client Service Specialist who will be responsible for performing day to day activities in the customer service department; answer/distribute incoming calls, process customer orders, provide information in response to customer inquiries, resolve customer complaints, support sales team.
Primary Responsibilities of Client Service Specialist:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all of our clients; scheduling, follow up, delivery confirmation, release programs.
- Accurately process customer quotes, orders, acknowledgements, return authorizations, set up new client accounts.
- Answer customer FAQ’ s and other product, service, pricing and delivery information questions in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain client notes and records with the highest degree of accuracy in Customer Relationship Management and ERP systems
- Serve as liaison between the customer and/or sales team and other company departments - planning, manufacturing, shipping, engineering etc.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of our programs, products and services.
- Educate customers about additional products and services which are available.
Qualification of the Client Service Specialist:
- Minimum 1+ years experience in customer service
- High School Graduation or equivalent preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with others in a positive and collaborative manner
If interested in the Client Service Specialist please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org