Clinical Practice Assistant
Boston, MA 02215
Our client in Boston, MA is seeking a Clinical Practice Assistant to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for a wide variety of medical assistant activities and clinic support in a fast-paced and engaging environment. If you have a certificate in medical assisting and more than a year or medical assistant experience including phlebotomy, apply today!
Requirements for the Clinical Practice Assistant:
- More than a year of medical assistant experience including phlebotomy
- Certificate in medical assisting preferred
- OB/GYN experience preferred
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.