Somerville , MA 02145
Our client is seeking a Clinical Recruiter to serve as the point of contact for managers and applicants throughout the hiring process. In this contract role, you must be able to partner with hiring managers and other members of the HR team to develop effective and efficient recruitment strategies. If you have two years or more of recruitment experience, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Clinical Recruiter:
- Develop and implement effective recruiting strategies
- Partner with hiring managers to determine the qualities and attributes of a successful candidate
- Leverage all available resources to identify and recruit the very best candidates
- Assist managers with hiring decisions and negotiations
- Ensure internal and market equity
- Monitor market for subject matter area and update managers and HR leadership on changing market conditions
- Participate in various recruitment-related events, workforce development initiatives, and HR sponsored events/initiatives as needed
- Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices, monitoring job offers and compensation practices, emphasizing benefits and perks
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Minimum 2 years of recruitment experience
- Experience with healthcare, direct sourcing, and full life cycle recruiting
- Knowledge of and success with a wide range of sourcing techniques, including networking, referrals, direct sourcing, social media outlets, job boards and resume databases and proficiency with internal Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Substantial experience with common Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with PeopleSoft ATS a plus
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive situations tactfully
- Drive and willingness to get the job done.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.