Communications and Reporting Specialist
Boston, MA 02115
A prestigious university in Boston, Massachusetts is searching for a communications and reporting specialist to assist with their alert systems and other emergency prevention programs. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining the online presence of this system as well as also helping in other parts of the office where they may be needed.
Responsibilities for Communications and Reporting Specialist:
- Produce, format, print and distribute reports, proposals, brochures, workshop, conference, marketing and other written materials
- Responsible for copyediting, graphic design support, and inventory management of existing reports, documents and materials in order to provide copies as needed by constituents
- Maintain online presence of system
- Provide general administrative support, mainly covering the front desk activities
- Bachelor's degree with 1 year of related experience in: communications, report writing and copy-editing, and administrative office support
- Detail-orientation, and a high-level of attention to accuracy and completeness
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.