Communications and Reporting Specialist
Boston, MA 02115
Our client in Boston, MA is looking for a Communications and Reporting Specialist to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for the production, formatting, printing, and distribution of reports, proposals, presentations, brochures, and other written materials. If you have a bachelor’ s degree with one year of related communications experience, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Communications and Reporting Specialist:
- Format, print and distribute reports, proposals, presentations, brochures, workshop, conference, marketing and other written materials
- Copyedit, provide graphic design support, and manage the inventory of existing reports, documents, and materials
- Draft, edit and develop articles related to Center activities, news and projects, as well as funding opportunities
- Update website with annual and periodic project information.
- Develop external communications to various communities
Requirements for the Communications and Reporting Specialist:
- Bachelor’ s degree
- One year of related experience in communications, report-writing/copy-editing, and administrative office support
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.