Boston, MA 02116
A leading financial services company in Boston, MA is seeking a Compliance Analyst to join their team. This contract role pays up to $28/hour. Apply today!
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Responsibilities for the Compliance Analyst:
- Conduct post-trade and end of day batch investment compliance monitoring activities for an assigned group of client accounts
- Investigate and resolve all post-trade and end of day batch alerts for assigned accounts, with timely analysis and appropriate escalation
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly compliance reports and certifications for assigned accounts – both internal and client facing
- Perform and review various data management activities critical to the effective functioning of the compliance monitoring system
- Assist in analysis of derivative and complex security positions and various collateral management requirements
- Assist in completing information requests for internal and external audit, management committees, and other groups
- Contribute to the construction of internal procedures and controls
- Perform periodic and forensic testing (for example, allocation reviews and window dressing/portfolio pumping analysis)
- Participate in new account onboarding and ongoing updates related to client accounts
- Perform detailed analysis of assigned client account offering documents and work with internal partners
- Provide recommendations for coding client guidelines into the Compliance System (Bloomberg)
- Conduct reviews of new and existing rules, both systemic and manual
- Assist in the development of portfolio compliance surveillance for guideline monitoring outside of the automated compliance system
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Law, Mathematics or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Compliance Analyst, Fund Accountant, Fund Administrator, Risk Analyst or Security Operations Analyst
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Ability to work in a time sensitive, team-oriented environment
- Accuracy and high attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of the investment adviser and/or mutual fund industry (i.e., compliance monitoring, fund accounting/administration, risk management, security operations, etc.)
- Understanding of financial instruments data across all asset classes
- Good organizational skills
- Working knowledge of automated daily pre-trade compliance systems (i.e., Bloomberg, Charles River, Sentinel/Latent Zero, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, Word and Access
- Prior experience in Investment Compliance Monitoring
- Prior experience in coding compliance rules in an automated compliance system
- Prior experience with Bloomberg AIM
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship