Compliance Auditor - $35/hr
Burlington, MA 01803
Our client in Burlington, MA is seeking an experienced Compliance Auditor to join their team. In this contract role, you will support the internal privacy program through the day-to-day compliance operations. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Compliance Auditor:
- Support the Privacy Team with all aspects of the legal policy and procedure drafting and implementation
- Support the Commercial Contracting Legal Team with the drafting and maintenance of contract templates and the contract review process, including expediting, prioritizing, summarizing, and reviewing contracts with prospects, customers, and vendors for applicable privacy terms
- Support the Privacy Team, Enterprise division through the incident management process to maintain necessary incident records and draft customer notifications
- Assist the Enterprise division on documenting project information and completing request forms necessary to conduct privacy assessments
- Assist in the compliance review of new products, services, and features
- Research applicable laws, regulations, codes, and publications
- Update legal reference books and attend legal webinars
- Coordinate various audits and special projects
Requirements for the Compliance Auditor:
- Minimum of 2-4 years of related experience with a Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent; or equivalent work experience
- Privacy law, including GDPR or compliance experience
- Contract/matter management system experience
- Project management skills, legal research, attention to detail, team player, self-starter, aptitude for an interest in learning different products
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.