Waltham, MA 02451
A top utilities company in Waltham, MA is seeking a Contract Manager to join their team. In this contract role, you will ensure the effective and compliant operation of the IT Commercial function through the support of the contract and commercial management of IT contracts, both managed service and individual supplier agreements across the Global IT organization. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Contract Manager:
- Support the contract management of contracts, both managed service and individual supplier agreements across the Global IT organization
- Understand and have experience of the contract management lifecycle and underlying processes and tools to ensure contract compliance and value creation/loss reduction
- Support the internal IT spend ‘ intake’ process for managing future IT demand
- Provide contract management and commercial support to the IT Commercial team
- Experience of outsourcing contracts and knowledge of the IT outsourcing industry and suppliers and overall vendor management
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Experience of managing and providing business support and departmental governance in a complex business function
- Relevant industry certification (e.g. MCIPS, IACCM) desirable
- Strong background in Contract Management
- Legal background and knowledge of contracting terms and conditions, strongly preferred
- Microsoft Office applications – more advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills are a plus, Outlook
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.