Marlboro, MA 01760
A top company in Marlboro, MA is seeking a Contracts Administrator to join their Corporate Accounts and Healthcare Solutions Team. In this contract role, you will interface and support sales and operations teams with responsibilities for managing and supporting the life cycle of a contract and customer relationships. This role requires a high level of business acumen, customer service focus, multi-tasking skills, contract management and comprehensive organizational skills. Apply today!
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Responsibilities for the Contracts Administrator:
- Manage the implementation and maintenance of customer contracts in the Contract Management system
- Serve as the primary facilitator of all new product launches for national customers
- Support internal reporting requirements as it pertains to contract performance, customer required reports, sales facing reports (i.e. Utilization reports)
- Perform additional activities as required, including but not limited to, Rainmaker Price Catalog requests, Contract Audits, analyzing and processing credits as required, and customer inquiries
Requirements for the Contracts Administrator:
- Minimum of 1-3 years of total business experience
- Highly motivated with strong organizational, communication, directional competencies to work effectively in a sales organization
- Skills in Microsoft Office applications and Intermediate Excel
- Experience with Tableau, SalesForce.com and exposure to Model N or other Contracting/Revenue Management systems preferred
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship