Contracts Manager II
Marlboro, MA 01760
A reputable company in Marlboro, MA is seeking a Contracts Manager to join their team. In this contract role, you will support Investigator Sponsored Research (ISR) and be responsible for day-to-day operational details of ISRs. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Contracts Manager:
- Act as the system expert managing reports, milestones and study materials
- Track milestones and payments for all ongoing ISR studies
- Educate and inform internal team on ISR progress and milestones
- Drive operational effectiveness in a cross-functional and quality-driven manner
- Coordinate Grant Review meetings – collecting and disseminating agendas and minutes
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with senior leadership, finance and external investigators
- Identify critical study details and helps to maintain system of record in a timely manner
- Drive contract completion and partners to process payments consistent with FMV and internal regulations
- Identify opportunities to align cross-divisionally and globally to drive growth and efficiencies
- Maintain audit-readiness at all times
- Partner with peers, coordinators and Grant Committee members to execute all actions
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Minimum 6 years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Ability to work independently and prioritize direction from several leaders
- Ability to work collaboratively to meet deadlines and prepare materials with a high degree of accuracy
- Highly organized, proactive, resourceful, energetic team player
- Creative problem solving/thinker, able to exercise sound judgment
- Experience working independently on large-scale, compliance-driven projects
- Experience in working with European contracting desired
- Proficient in Excel, IT solutions and systems of record
- Demonstrated project management and analytical skills with the ability to consistently exceed deliverables in a high volume environment
- Must be able to manage workflow and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in contracting and payment processing,
- Clinical trial/Regulatory/Fair Market Value experience and some understanding of medical terminology
- Understanding of EU regulations (strongly preferred)
- Excel and database experience necessary (ability to pull reports and respond to data demands)
- Ability to operate in stressful environment with multiple demands,
- Highly detailed, multi-tasker and problem-solver (a solution-finder)
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.