Corporate Action Income Analyst - Entry Level
Boston, MA 02109
Compensation: $14/hr + Overtime temp, $42K-48K + Bonus and Overtime perm
A top financial services company in Boston’ s Financial District is seeking a Corporate Actions Income Analyst to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will be responsible for the global processing, balancing and reconciling of custody positions related to dividend interest payments. Activities include instruction receipt and authentication, entry instruction and verification. Apply today!
Responsibilities for the Corporate Actions Income Analyst :
- Collect global client’ s dividend and interest income payments
- Verify information by validating payment advice received from local market against client receivable
- Attempt resolution of client entitlement issue internally
- Make decision to repair or to contact sub-custodian or depository for resolution
- Communicate professionally and constructively to effectively resolve issues in order to minimize risk and exposure
- Generate custody/operations related systems reports in support of daily, weekly and monthly management reporting
- Repair and resolve discrepancies in a timely and accurate manner keeping client informed
- Identify trends in payment repair including event level, sub-custody level and or market lever repairs
- Contribute to division/firm process improvement activities through improvement of STP (straight through processing)
- Repair and resolve discrepancies that impact client servicing in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist in activities that support the measurement of Client Service Standards
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated PC skills
- Ability to identify, escalate and resolve a problem
- Computer literate - MS Suite of products - Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Internet knowledge
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.