Corporate Actions Analyst - Up to $40/hr
Boston, MA 02210
Our client in Boston, MA is looking for a Corporate Actions Analyst to join their team. In this contract role, you will be responsible for the day -to-day activities associated with managing and processing of corporate events. Apple today if you have a bachelor’ s degree, apply today!
Compensation: Up to $40/hr
Responsibilities for the Corporate Actions Analyst:
- Work closely with clients corporate action service provider, custodians, and internal clients to develop sound workflows
- Execute daily processing/validation procedures while ensuring the integrity and consistency of corporate action data across multiple platforms
- Research and resolve in conflict action details, confirm client entitlements, and communicate voluntary instructions
- Work with internal and external groups to resolve complex action issues
- Assist in the development of additional utilities needed to automate, control, validate and research data issues
- Represent Corporate Actions at interdepartmental and external meetings
- Identify and implement process improvements and system enhancements that increase efficiencies and/or reduce risk
Requirements for the Corporate Actions Analyst:
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Prior custodian experience and current asset management experience preferred
- Proxy operations support preferred
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.