Corporate Actions Specialist - Up to $50K
Boston, MA 02109
Our client in Boston, MA is seeking a Corporate Actions Specialist to join their team. In this contract-to-hire role, you will be responsible for performing specialized operational securities processing activities in support of the firm’ s business lines. Apply today!
Compensation: Up to $50K
Responsibilities for the Corporate Actions Specialist:
- Scrub announcements from Market Data Vendors, Company Information, and Depositories and Agents
- Input information into Corporate Action platform for income and mandatory actions
- Identify complex events and communicate to team members
- Process of Class Action suits
- Process client instructions through manual entry into the Corporate Actions platform
- Process agent confirmations through the Corporate Actions platform for communication to clients
- Written and verbal communication of uninstructed positions to clients on a daily basis
- Process of client account profile requests for Corporate Actions
- Entry of payments into the Corporate Actions platform
- Balance and reconcile of positions related to corporate action activity
- Reconcile of receivables and payables to ensure accurate client cash projections
- Communicate of uninstructed positions via phone call to clients
- Communicate as part of a team to ensure superior client service
- Participate in client presentations or calls
- Identify problem items
- Communicate professionally and constructively to effectively resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner
Requirements for the Corporate Actions Specialist:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrate PC skills
- Ability to identify, escalate and resolve a problem
- Ability to communicate professionally through effective verbal and written skills
- Ability to process transactions timely and accurately
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.