Corporate Talent Acquisition Advisor
Watertown, MA 02472
Our client in Watertown, MA is looking for a new Talent Acquisition Advisor to join their team. In this contract position, you will partner closely with senior leaders, hiring managers, the talent acquisition team, and vendors to ensure all department goals are met. Additionally, you will manage presentations as well as the administrative components involved in full lifecycle recruiting. If you have at least three years of recruiting and interviewing experience, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Corporate Talent Acquisition Advisor:
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to gain insights into position and department needs
- Continually grow a pipeline of qualified candidates through constant networking
- Create and sustain relationships with key educational institutions, professional associations, diversity organizations, individuals, and organizations in the community
- Maintain the corporate interviewing process
- coordinate the application process via ATS
- Serve as a professional representative of the company
- Leverage Succession Planning Programs to ensure that internal candidates are considered for appropriate openings
Requirements for the Corporate Talent Acquisition Advisor:
- Bachelor’ s degree
- At least three years of previous recruiting and interviewing experience
- Skilled with social media recruitment strategies
- Proficient in the use of LinkedIn or LinkedIn Recruiter
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.