Norwood, MA 02062
A South Shore Banking client of our has an immediate need to add to staff within their Credit team. Our client is looking for Credit Analyst with 3+ years of experience. They offer great benefits and a great quality of life.
· Prepare the Allowance for Loans & Lease Losses Allocation Analysis. Calculate discounted cash flows, review final allocations with lenders and submit recommendations to Sr. Lender.
· Prepare annual loan reviews for majority of the commercial portfolio.
· Analyze all ratios as defined in the Construction Loan Guideline Report.
· Prepare all reports for submittal to various committees including Lenders Committee, Security Committee and Board of Directors.
· Prepare Reviews on all commercial property appraisals and investment residential property appraisals ordered by the Commercial Lending Department.
· Coordinate effort for all external and internal commercial loan audits.
· Analyze and summarize applicant financial statements. Prepare comprehensive written analyses of commercial, construction, and commercial real estate loans to determine credit and risk rating appropriateness.
· Review of Appraisals
- Responsible for updating approved changes to the Loan Policy.
- Performs related administrative functions as may be necessary to achieve corporate objectives and ensure the successful operation of the Bank.
- Updating the Lenders on financial statements that need to be collected.
- Adhere to all Bank policies and procedures as outlined in the Bank’ s Employee Guidelines.
- Bachelor’ s degree and specialized coursework and/or training or the equivalent.
- 2-4 years of commercial loan experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and tax return analysis.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
Hours are 830am to 5pm
Salary is 60K-90K + Bonus