Customer Care Representative
Boston, MA 02111
Our prominent client in Boston, MA is looking to hire a Customer Care Representative. In this contract role, you will handle a large volume of inbound calls from our customers, agents, and third parties. Additionally, you will process policy change requests and work independently on project assignments. If you have a college degree and possess strong customer service skills, apply today!
Responsibilities for the Customer Care Representative:
- Answer questions regarding policies, coverages, and premiums
- Accurately enter and update policy information into the various processing systems and handle phone inquiries
- Develop and foster agent/company relationships
- Perform research and initiate changes/corrections to customer’ s policies according to established procedures and sound business judgment
- Meet and/or exceed the expectations of customers and agents, providing professional and efficient service at all times through positive interactions and extensive product knowledge
Requirements for the Customer Care Representative:
- Ability to communicate in Spanish is a plus
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.