Customer/Financial Service Representative - Up to $20/hr
Lynn, MA 01901
A top bank in Lynn, MA is seeking a candidate for the Customer/Financial Service Representative role. In this contract-to-hire role, you will take 75 calls per day, as well as be responsible for up selling, cross selling and answering questions regarding product line. Ideal candidates will be able to work in multiple screens, think outside of the box and handle escalated situations. Training is available for role including a $100.00 completion bonus. Come join this friendly, welcoming, and supportive environment. Apply today!
Compensation: Up to $20/hr
Requirements for the Customer/Financial Service Representative:
- Must be available M-F, 9AM-4PM for training
- Availability to work one to two nights as well as occasional Saturdays
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Strong organizational skills with great attention to detail
- Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a customer service focus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Contract Employee Benefits:
- Health and Dental
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized health and dental insurance coverage upon completion of 120 hours on assignment within four (4) consecutive weeks working a minimum of thirty (30) hours per week.
- Paid Sick Leave
- Contract employees who are employed to work in the Commonwealth of MA may accrue and use up to forty (40) hours of paid sick leave per calendar year in increments of no less than one (1) hour.
- 401(k) Plan
- Regularly recruited contract employees, who are U.S. citizens aged twenty-one (21) or older, are eligible to contribute to KNF&T’ s retirement savings plan with Fidelity Investments.
- Short Term Disability
- Contract employees are eligible for subsidized short term disability, covering up to 12 weeks of a disability including maternity leave.
- Free Training
- KNF&T uses a state of the art e-Learning software training system. We encourage all our contractors to take advantage of this training, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.